Manhattan School of Music’s success and growth depend on Annual Fund contributions. The support provided through the Annual Fund each year is vital: these gifts ensure that the School has the resources it needs, as a forward-thinking conservatory, to sustain the highest artistic standards.
Annual Fund contributions help make it possible for us to
- provide scholarships to talented young musicians from all over the world
- invite distinguished guest artists to teach master classes
- hire renowned guest conductors to work with our student orchestras
- support our community outreach program, which sends 175 Manhattan School of Music students to teach music to 1,500 New York City schoolchildren each year
- maintain technological excellence in our Distance Learning program and recording facilities
- present an ambitious season of more than 600 public concerts, lectures, and master classes each year
Annual Fund gifts of any amount may be made throughout the calendar year and are fully tax-deductible. Annual Fund contributions given in someone’s honor or memory will be acknowledged as the donor wishes—to the family or to the person being honored.