The Elizabeth Beinecke Society is a group of patrons dedicated to supporting and ensuring the continued excellence of the Graduate Program in Orchestral Performance. This vital center of excellence, chaired by New York Philharmonic concertmaster and Manhattan School of Music trustee Glenn Dicterow, intensely prepares musicians of the highest caliber for careers as symphonic players.
This important new giving society is named in memory of the late Elizabeth Beinecke, a passionate champion of orchestras and a loyal supporter of Manhattan School of Music. Her philanthropy provided scholarships that invested in the artistic and creative capital of the School’s young artists, making it possible for many students to attend Manhattan School of Music who could not have done so without her support.
|Conductor ||$10,000 |
|Soloist ||$5,000 |
|Leadership Ensemble ||$1,000 |
- Acknowledgment in Manhattan School of Music’s orchestra concert programs
- Invitation to the annual Elizabeth Beinecke Dinner and Concert
- Advance notification of orchestral programming at Manhattan School of Music
- Premiere seating at Manhattan School of Music off-site orchestral concerts
- Invitations to receptions preceding select performances
- Premiere seating at the annual Kurt Masur Conducting Seminar at
Manhattan School of Music
- Invitation to our annual Concert Gala