Here's how to enroll at MSM, if you're a student from the United States.
After you’ve confirmed on your Application Status Page that you’ll be attending MSM, please follow the steps below to complete your Enrollment process.
Please use this checklist of what action you’ll need to take, by which date.
1. This is the last day to confirm you’ll be attending.
2. Deadline to submit your financial aid award notification, where applicable.
Fall/Spring Housing Prepayment is due. Please visit the Accepted Students Housing Page in this Accepted Students section of the website. Freshman, Transfer Freshman, and Transfer Sophomores are required to live on campus.
Please pay your tuition by this date, or sign up for a payment plan. You will receive an email from Student Accounts in June, with instructions of how to download your invoice and make your payment. Note: All full-time Manhattan School of Music students are required to have health insurance that meets the minimum essential coverage requirements set by the U.S. Affordable Care Act. The cost of health insurance will be included on your bill; U.S. students who can prove sufficient health insurance coverage will be able to have the charge removed from their bill by following an insurance waiver procedure. More information will be emailed to students from the Campus Health Nurse.
1. Deadline to submit official transcripts, and proof of degree or diploma
2. Deadline to submit your immunization history form
1. There are a series of forms we need you to fill out and submit by August 15.
Click on the link to find the form (the links will be live this summer). There you’ll find details of how to submit them. These are the forms to complete:
2. Fill out the health insurance waiver if you have your own health insurance plan, or if you are covered by your parents’ plan. The link will be live this summer, and you will be notified about it via email.
3. Deadline to sign up for Orientation week events you’re interested in.
Arrive for check-in and begin Orientation.
Follow the MSM social media accounts if you haven’t already!
For Students enrolling in:
This is the last day to confirm you’ll be attending.
1. Deadline to submit your financial aid award notification, where applicable.
2. Fall/Spring Housing Prepayment is due. Please visit the Accepted Students Housing Page in this Accepted Students section of the website.
(if you’re on mobile, swipe left!)
Invoices for the Fall 2019 semester will be generated and available online at the MSM Student Portal by mid-June. Invoices for the Spring 2020 semester will be available in November 2019. Please note that all charges are quoted for one semester only.
The School accepts payment in multiple forms, as described in full on the Student Accounts webpage.
Questions about tuition payments?
Tel and Fax: 917-493-4467 or 917-493-4464
Learn more about Housing & Residence Life for Accepted Students here.
Visit the Orientation Week page to learn about this event taking place from August 26 to September 2, 2019.
In early July, we’ll be sharing information about the App you can download with full orientation calendar of events. Your deadline to sign up for the events is August 15, 2019.
Check back here in the summer to find out how to make your first days at MSM run as smoothly as possible. You’ll find out about:
You’ll receive detailed information about placement exams in the welcome packet you’ll receive during Orientation. In the meantime, you can read more about these exams here.
Placement exams will be given in the following subjects:
130 Claremont Avenue
New York, New York 10027